Monday, June 28, 2010

Katelyn's Summer To-Do List!

I'm a big fan of lists so of course I absolutely had to make one for the Summer!! :)

1.CRAFT a lot! (make something new every day)
2.Build a teepee, yes a teepee and sleep in it :) (Alex's grand idea!!)
3.Take LOTs & LOTs of pictures.
4.Find a POLAROID!!
5.Wear SUNSCREEN!!
6.Do not be Bored.
7.Spend a day thrifting in the Seattle area.
8.Keep the Blog lookin' good :)
9.Make my 2011 Planner! (Cuter and Better than 2010)
10.Feeling bored? Make more planners for others in need of organization :) hahaha
11.Find cute dresses like these. . .(found at ModCloth)

2 comments:

  1. I'll take 1 of those 2011 planners you are making for the folks who are in need of organization! :)
    Mich (not Jered as it says above...he's the one with the google account I'm using)

    Great Site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright!! :) Leave your email and I'll send you some templates. -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete