Saturday, September 4, 2010

School is Coming, Summer is Gone :)

Well, it has been about a month since I last posted anything interesting so here's a quick recap of what has been going on lately....
1. One of my best friends, Halie, turned sixteen on August eighteenth therefore i had to find a cute gift to give her and of course the first placed i went was the Goodwill!! :) I also made her banners for her room that Brandi (the other best friend, hahaha) and I used to decorate her house for a surprise.


2. The very first football was September 2nd and sadly we lost but shopping at the one and only Goodwill for new spirit pieces was THE BEST PART!! :) Our attire and cheering was very up to par.

3. We reupholstered our kitchen stools!! :)


4. I am in the process of finishing my list of planners to make!! :) They're coming soon....

5. Cross Country has begun and I'm excited to run with my sister, Karley :)


Love, Katelyn.













No comments:

Post a Comment